Attractive and sunny furnished one-bedroom apartment located one block north of the University of California, Berkeley campus.
“Walk Score” of 94!
- Queen-sized bed (60″ x 80″) and linens
- Full kitchen
- Dining and living room
- Laundry room with coin-operated W/D
- Housewares and utensils
- Everything you need to live comfortably from the moment you arrive!
This unit is in a in warm and hospitable apartment building, a “home away from home”. The building is gated for your security and privacy.
A quick walk to the Lawrence Berkeley Lab shuttle bus. Walk to grocery stores, shops, banks, post office, public transportation and Berkeley’s famous “Gourmet Ghetto.”
The apartment is completely furnished, ready for you to move in and be comfortable with nothing but your suitcase—see our List of Furnishings Provided.
This apartment can be shared by two students by converting the livingroom area into a sleeping area. There is a double door that provides privacy. Furniture configuration can be discussed when application has been accepted.
Available for short- and long-term rental.
- Landlord pays for water, trash, and WiFi.
- Tenants are responsible for gas and electricity monthly charges.