Coin-op washer/dryer on premisesCourtyardExcellent access transport/BARTFully furnished and equippedWalk to LBL shuttle stopWalk to shops/cafes/transitWalk to UC Berkeley campus
Attractive and sunny furnished one-bedroom apartment located one block north of the University of California, Berkeley campus.
“Walk Score” of 94!
- Queen-sized bed (60″ x 80″) and linens
- Full kitchen
- Dining and living room
- Laundry room with coin-operated W/D
- Housewares and utensils
- Everything you need to live comfortably from the moment you arrive!
This unit is in a in warm and hospitable apartment building, a “home away from home”. The building is gated for your security and privacy.
A quick walk to the Lawrence Berkeley Lab shuttle bus. Walk to grocery stores, shops, banks, post office, public transportation and Berkeley’s famous “Gourmet Ghetto.”
The apartment is completely furnished, ready for you to move in and be comfortable with nothing but your suitcase—see our List of Furnishings Provided.
Available for short- and long-term rental.
- Landlord pays for water, trash, and WiFi.
- Tenants are responsible for gas and electricity monthly charges.